Author Topic: My 24/7 Plugged Adventure  (Read 43502 times)

Offline AllboutAnal

• Trusted Member
  • Tight Squeeze
  • Anal/Ass Obsessed! I love just about anything having to do with an ass, male or female. Looking, groping, massaging, fucking, rimming, eating, fisting, stretching, gaping, 24/7 plugging, enema's
    • View Profile
    • Elasped Plugged Timer
My 24/7 Plugged Adventure
« on: September 04, 2011, 11:33:18 am »
For a long time, ever since the first time I gathered the courage to wear a butt plug out in public, I have dreamed of wearing one 24/7.  I have made several attempts at trying to do this but would only last a day or so, when I did try to do it.  Well, about 2 months ago, I did it for 2 weeks straight and it was a great feeling, both of being plugged constantly and that I had done it for two whole weeks. I would wear a smaller one for work and upgrading when I returned back home.  The small marble one in the picture below is the work one, and the bigger one, is the one that I upgraded to after getting home.  So, after having one in, the night before Sept 1, I have decided to again tackle this dream once again starting at the beginning of the month and see how long I can do it, hopefully long past my previous two week record.

There are both pictures & video clips of the swap times, showing my hole plugged and empty before inserting the next one.  The time frame for these pics/vids goes as such, the bigger one was in the night before for about 9 hrs, and then I swapped it for the smaller one before going to work.  The smaller one was worn for another 9 hrs or so, where the cycle repeated and back in went the bigger one. :)  I'll keep my progress posted.  I my next goal is for at least a whole month, hence why starting at the first of the month.  I think that at/during the third week, it should start to be just like a typical daily routine.  The part I usually find the hardest is to put back in a plug sometime after I am finished having fun.  Depending on the hardness of the play, says how soon after I can pop one in, harder play requires a longer break and that is where things fall apart... :(  I'll either fall asleep, or not set any kind of a timer to remind me, "Ya, its time to put it back in".  I should try and stick to using a reminder timer after wards so that I can surpass my goal.

Offline AllboutAnal

• Trusted Member
  • Tight Squeeze
  • Anal/Ass Obsessed! I love just about anything having to do with an ass, male or female. Looking, groping, massaging, fucking, rimming, eating, fisting, stretching, gaping, 24/7 plugging, enema's
    • View Profile
    • Elasped Plugged Timer
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 11:36:42 am »
I will also mention that both of those plugs are silicone.

This was the first swap and my hole after wards
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 11:41:53 am by AllboutAnal »

Offline AllboutAnal

• Trusted Member
  • Tight Squeeze
    • View Profile
    • Elasped Plugged Timer
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 11:38:26 am »
This is second swap..

Offline AllboutAnal

• Trusted Member
  • Tight Squeeze
    • View Profile
    • Elasped Plugged Timer
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 11:40:08 am »
And finally the third swap, and the shape my nice hole was in.. :)

Offline AllboutAnal

• Trusted Member
  • Tight Squeeze
    • View Profile
    • Elasped Plugged Timer
Re: My 24/7 Plugged Adventure
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 11:43:27 am »
Its now going into the forth day and dream is still on track

Offline AllboutAnal

• Trusted Member
  • Tight Squeeze
    • View Profile
    • Elasped Plugged Timer
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2011, 07:30:30 am »
Day #9 and full steam ahead.

Hmmm.. 60 DL's no comments good/bad?

Offline ellenino

• Trusted Member
  • Newbie Fister
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2011, 08:15:23 am »
Everyone is just lazy

It's hot
Show us more,
I wanna see what ur gaping hole is like after 12 hours with the big one in  ;)

Offline AllboutAnal

• Trusted Member
  • Tight Squeeze
    • View Profile
    • Elasped Plugged Timer
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2011, 05:56:49 am »
That I can do.  I have been thing about shaving again, I've done it once/twice in the past but hated the after effects and the extra up keep if keeping that way like most.  I, myself like the clean shaven look, weather it be a pussy, cock n balls, or an arse hole.

Offline DragonflyStories

• Trusted Member
  • Fullfeeler
  • My body is my playground
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfly Stories: Intimate Transformations
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2011, 09:49:15 pm »
YOU, SIR, WIN THE INTERNETS. FUCKING HELL THAT'S AMAZING.
Volume 2 of my erotic science fiction stories available on Amazon!
http://www.amazon.com/Dragonfly-Stories-Intimate-Transformations-ebook/dp/B006OAWJ90
My very own Yahoo Group! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DragonflyFans/

Offline analinsertive

• Trusted Member
  • Holey Moley
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2011, 10:52:31 pm »
I love the gape, keep up the good work, I think you are stretching it very nicely, and I would love to see a vid of you inserting either of those plugs in the morning, then watch you slowly take it out in the evening so we can see you pucker.
Look forward to seeing more.
K+
You want me to put what up where? Umm.....ok :)

Offline AllboutAnal

• Trusted Member
  • Tight Squeeze
    • View Profile
    • Elasped Plugged Timer
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2011, 01:08:04 pm »
Video of some more swapping, ball plug to Tex.  Ball plug was in for good part of the weekend, somewhere past 24hrs

Part 1 of 3

Offline AllboutAnal

• Trusted Member
  • Tight Squeeze
    • View Profile
    • Elasped Plugged Timer
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2011, 01:09:18 pm »
Part 2 of 3

Offline AllboutAnal

• Trusted Member
  • Tight Squeeze
    • View Profile
    • Elasped Plugged Timer
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2011, 01:09:46 pm »
Part 3 of 3

Offline AllboutAnal

• Trusted Member
  • Tight Squeeze
    • View Profile
    • Elasped Plugged Timer
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2011, 07:45:17 pm »
Small update, day #13 still going good.  I did last night, try to use Tex instead of my other plug when I went to do the swap after work, in attempt to push the all night goal but didn't last more than a 1/2 hr before I had to step back to the after work plug.  The last few times I've had Tex in for a few hrs, I've had the ball plug in for a few hrs before hand.

You need to log in to comment, post and watch photos & videos on the fisting forum.
Please log in or sign up for a free account