Author Topic: Lube and J-Lube merged thread  (Read 57180 times)

Offline Ubers

• Trusted Member
  • Junior Fister
    • View Profile
Re: Lube and J-Lube merged thread
« Reply #135 on: March 15, 2010, 06:27:46 pm »
Hi, I'm new to the forum and was wondering if anyone has had any side effects from j lube? I read an article that said j lube is safe as long as you don't get any in your peritoneal cavity, which could cause death. obviously, if your on this forum your still alive, but besides death, have you experienced any other side effects. I just bought the Chi Chi LaRue's Black Balled Dildo and have been slowly working it in with j lube and was experiencing major cramps and gas.

bill

Bill,

The gastrointestinal tract is designed to be self-flushing, so if you're using J-lube anally, it will eventually be discharged.  If you're using it vaginally, the monthly supply of blood and other fluids will flush any remnants of the lube away long before it becomes a problem.  The peritoneal cavity warning has to do with getting the stuff inside the walls of your body, particularly your abdominal and chest cavities.  An example of how this might occur is if you puncture your abdomen and your hands are covered in J-lube.  Another possibility might be puncturing the rectal wall during play.  In either case, you're going to want to visit the emergency room anyway, so you might as well mention what you were doing at the time and what you were using.  In fact, if that's the case, I'd suggest bringing the J-lube bottle along.  I don't mean to scare you because J-lube is perfectly safe under normal circumstances.  Just don't go dumping it where you just had your appendix removed and you'll be fine.

FYI, I'm not a doctor, but I've read extensively about that particular warning and what the peritoneal cavity is.  The reason for this warning is that if J-lube gets inside your body, it can stay there for a long time and could lead to infection.  I suppose it's also possible it could prevent the normal absorption/drainage of the fluid that naturally fills that cavity, but I have no proof on that.  You are wise for asking the question because of the serious risks involved.  I've been using J-lube for over 3 years now with no side effects.  I've used it premixed, sprinkled on the toy and poured directly in my ass (I wouldn't recommend the last one, since it takes so much longer to flush out with water.)

The cramps and gas you're getting is caused by air getting inside your lower intestine.  They are both part of a normal bodily response.  I'd suggest you slow down your play and maybe reevaluate how you're cleaning yourself out before and after.  If you're using any type of enema device (syringe bulb, enema bag, etc.) you might try bleeding off any air before you start squirting it inside you.  If you're using a shower attachment, be aware that many showers aerate the water to increase the pressure while decreasing the water flow rate.  If that's the case, consider getting a different shower head/shower attachment or removing any aerating devices.  I've also found that a doggy position tends to open the colon just right so air can get trapped inside.  Try laying on your back, side or flat on your stomach during play.  You might also try squatting down on your toy to see if that helps.  In any case, it's not the J-lube leading to the gas and cramps.

Best of luck and enjoy  :)

Offline bunkmonkey

• Trusted Member
  • Newbie Fister
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 20, 2010, 03:26:52 am »
This is a great thread!! I figured I'd add my two cents as well. Here's my Vodka J-lube recipe

You'll need the following:

1- large plastic wide mouth container with a screw cap -- I use the one's from a local warehouse club they package cashews in. It holds about 2.5 lbs. of nuts so about 6 cups of lube fits nicely

1- electric kitchen mixer, hand held. You'll want the kind that looks like a fancy eggbeater, not the stick kind.

8 oz of the cheapest vodka, gin, rum or any liquor of your choice

2 oz J-lube by volume (1/4 cup)

1- 4 cup (or larger) measuring cup

6 cups of water

Put the 8oz of vodka in the measuring cup and add enough water to bring the volume up to 3 cups

Set the mixers beaters in the mix and turn it on low speed. Only partially submerge the beaters so they mix the surface of the mix.
Slowly tap the J-lube powder into the mix and make sure it mixes evenly before adding more powder. Continue until all the powder is mixed in then transfer the mix into your plastic container. If you need to add water to fill the container, make sure you use the mixer when you add it.

The purpose of the vodka is to keep the lube from getting that nasty fungus that sometimes shows up if you've had the mixed lube sitting around too long. Before I started using vodka, my lube would go green in a week or two. Now the stuff will keep for months. I get to use it up instead of throwing it away. It kind of has an anesthetic effect too but not much of one. For that I get mint flavored topical anesthetic from a dental supply house.

Happy Fisting!!!

Bunk Monkey

Offline mehorny

• Trusted Member
  • Newbie Fister
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 20, 2010, 05:27:33 am »
FYI...Be careful of using alcohol in any mixture. This can be absorbed through the lining of the lower intestine/anal area.

Offline Ubers

• Trusted Member
  • Junior Fister
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 20, 2010, 07:07:54 am »
Yes, using alcohol in the colon is very dangerous, since it is absorbed directly without the protection of the liver.  Normally, the liver is able to metabolize a large portion of the alcohol you drink, preventing it from being absorbed into the bloodstream (keeping your blood alcohol content low.)  In the colon, your blood alcohol content can spike rapidly and you could die from alcohol poisoning much quicker.  Please, if you decide to use alcohol, do so with a partner who is not intoxicated... a designated fister, if you will... and not by yourself.  I would hate to think of losing anybody to something so preventable.

Offline Fisthouse

• Trusted Member
  • Newbie Fister
  • Fisthouse
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 20, 2010, 08:12:40 am »
At first I did not think J Jelly was all that, I tried it out on a toy and was not impressed. However, my fisting top really likes it. He said its the best we have tried so far. We only tried the pre mixed version so don't know how the powdered kind is... My fist top liked it so much he bought a gallon of it from a Vet website for around $13 bucks... tho I think the shipping is another $10.

Offline intothefold

• Trusted Member
  • Tight Squeeze
  • ITS MY KINK AND I LOVE IT ,DEEPER,WIDER,FASTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 02, 2010, 05:34:03 pm »
i just got a pot of pre mixed jlube called j jelly
we found its ok as regular lube but not as anal fisting lube it just dries up too quick
so dont waste your money get the stuff you have to mix

Offline analnymous

• Trusted Member
  • Newbie Fister
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 08, 2010, 07:20:47 pm »
"hello... i don't have much to say...." -Pedro Sanchez

man wish i had a credit card and a PO box to buy some j-lube... instead of that i'm being a nature lover tryin some "natural" lubes...

i sometimes use bananas... i peel them carefully and try to insert em all(they often break lol) and when its one in i give myself a very little milk enema then grab a dildo and insert it it trying to get the banana and some milk past the sigmoid(feels awesome) let the dildo sit there for a few seconds and then i take it out and expell the milk and the banana(now very juicy and slippery) and insert the banana again(or the parts of it lol) then push it out and man... i end up so slippery and open... but after some time playin i kind of get a slight burning sensation inside my ass... my question is... is it wrong to do this? will it cause me something bad?

Offline more_more_more

• Trusted Member
  • Holey Moley
  • Slutbum Wallah
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 13, 2010, 04:59:59 am »
That's a very creative solution!

I'm concerned that you're putting something so sugary up your chute.  It could easily lead to an infection, and could also be irritating to the walls of the colon.
You'll find cherries in the most unusual places.

Offline hectorloshuk

• Banned
  • Junior Fister
    • View Profile
Lube and J Lube merged thread
« Reply #143 on: July 09, 2010, 09:08:36 pm »
hi there , i have heard that if you have a gas conversion and using a flash lube kit , that you can use auto trnmission fluid instead of the actual flashlube itself. has any one heard of this or is doing this ? cheers

Offline Ubers

• Trusted Member
  • Junior Fister
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 09, 2010, 11:27:02 pm »
hi there , i have heard that if you have a gas conversion and using a flash lube kit , that you can use auto trnmission fluid instead of the actual flashlube itself. has any one heard of this or is doing this ? cheers

Flashlube kit?  Gas conversion?  Transmission fluid?  Are you sure you're in the right forum?  The lube people are talking about here is for internal/sexual purposes, not automotive.  If you're talking about using automotive lubricants for sexual purposes, then I'd caution you, since automotive lubes are not designed to be used on/in the body.  Best of luck finding your answer.

Offline Logicalcube

• Trusted Member
  • Tight Squeeze
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 09, 2010, 11:37:36 pm »
dont pay attention to hector's post they usually are nothing but blablablabla... try look through some of what he has posted and then look at what the thread is about... its like WHAT THE F**
Life is not a matter of milestones but of moments...

Offline currir55

• Trusted Member
  • Virgin Fist
  • Rob in Edinburgh
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 20, 2010, 12:54:13 am »
Well for lube I like using Butt Wax,

I've used quite a few different lubes from lovehoney most of them coming in at £4-£6 per 100ml and most of them didn't seem that special,
Butt Wax works out <£2 per 100ml don't know how that compares to the mix your own stuff, but truth be told I'm too lazy to do bother with them.
And it's an even better lubricant than any others I've tried.

Having a quick enema before playing (after cleaning myself out) to make sure there's a bit of water and just using Butt Wax works a charm imho, doesn't dry out so only had to apply more once the lube had managed to get everywhere apart from where it's wanted.
Starts off with the consistency similar to butter (good for applying) and melts with use to become a good lubricant.

It's fat based and cleaning it up requires wiping off the excess with a paper towel and then just rising off whats left. Trying to just rinse it all off with water doesn't work...

www. lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15425
on msn/yim if anyone wants to chat, at my address on my profile :)
pm me if you would like to chat via skype/elsewhere

Offline allmyass

• Trusted Member
  • Junior Fister
  • 63yo bi male-love fisting and want to have some one fisting me deep to the elbow. I am experienced and can take an arm to the elbow or better, looking for a fisting partner. I will reciprocate if wanted. I will host.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 12, 2010, 11:41:23 pm »
Hi, after reading a lot of the posts here I ordered some J-lube and received it yesterday. Had to make a batch right away to try it.
I mixed 2 TBSP of powder with 350 ML of soda water, used a regular hand held mixer to mix it well and then zaped it in the micro until boiling well. The result is a not too thick goo that is really slipery and a 20" home made snake dildo went in like I was not even there, just fantastic.
I have tryed almost averything, from vaseline to K-Y to every other over the counter type, even gun oil, and nothing works as well as this J-lube thing, and on top of that it is really cheap. If you want to try it just click J-lube in your browser and you will find a vendor as well as the manufacturer. In California USA it costs around $12.00 dlls. for a 284 gram container, that is good to make a few gallons of jell.
Give it a try, you wlii like it.

Offline BleiaNorway

• Trusted Member
  • Wannabe Fister
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 15, 2010, 11:09:32 pm »
Hi!
Im very scared right now, when i fist somtimes i start to bleed. it is in very smal amounts though less than a hed of a needle if you know what i mean. and it always stops to bleed verry fast. less than 4 min. i guess i just get minor rip. can it be dangerus for me to use J lube if this happen?
I just finished my fist session and saw on my hand that i had a smal drop of blood and i used J lube. should i see a doctor?

Offline litch470

• Trusted Member
  • Newbie Fister
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 21, 2010, 11:24:45 am »
My favourites so far is Mr. B fist classic. Looove it!
Haven't tried j-lube yet, I'm just lazy and don't want to do the job of mixing myself.

For anyone in scandinavia the RFSU glide water and silicone mix is great. Especially if you can't wait for mailorder and want something you can get at the pharmacy, but it's not exactly economical if you use the same amounts of lube we use.

You need to log in to comment, post and watch photos & videos on the fisting forum.
Please log in or sign up for a free account