Author Topic: Filled with a Fleshlight: I plan to wreck my vagina till it permanently gapes  (Read 80106 times)

Offline Sheila_Stretch

• Trusted Member
  • Virgin Fist
  • SheilaStretch: Destroyer of holes :)
    • View Profile
    • LegitKink.net
Quote from: anynomous
I can't remember if you're answered this before, but have you ever played with dozens of thinner objects, like candles?

The closest I’ve done to that, was use a collection of small to regular sized dildos, vibrators, and I think highlighters (a few years ago).I don’t think we have anything that would do right now, but I can always add candle sticks to the shopping list.

Offline Sheila_Stretch

• Trusted Member
  • Virgin Fist
    • View Profile
    • LegitKink.net
I’ve got a few fetishes, which have been brought up before, but I figured that there wasn’t much point in talking about something while I’m not particularly into it (I’m sure I’m not the only one with shifting tastes). One in particular has come back with a vengeance.

We started watching Breaking Bad for the second time, and the main character’s wife, Skyler, is heavily pregnant. It’s been driving me NUTS! I keep looking down at my belly and wanting it to be full and round. When no one’s looking, I put my hands under my shirt and pretend like my stomach is huge. I want it to be smooth, swollen, and firm with something kicking and squirming around inside me.

I keep masturbating to the idea of being fucked obscenely by multiple people drowning my insides with cum, while twins or triplets writhe around inside me. This afternoon we went shopping, and I was asking Mr. S what he thought about the idea of me being full of alien eggs. I imagined a frog-spawn-like mass of eggs stuffed inside me, stretching me impossibly till I can hardly move (think 12 months pregnant). I’d have trouble reaching around the enormous bulge to rub my clitoris, and I wouldn’t have to wear a bra, since my breast would just rest on my belly... He swore at me and had to stand next to the trolley/cart until he managed to think about non-sexy things (loose pants/trousers).

Offline Sheila_Stretch

• Trusted Member
  • Virgin Fist
    • View Profile
    • LegitKink.net
Where are u sexy goddess ?? I hope to see a new video of your beautiful vagina again soon !!!
Hell yes. Please someone post links/pics of more fleshlight inside vagina! I can't find shit either.

Lady, could you hook us up? It would be most well received.

Hopefully you won’t be too disappointed… I started editing another video, but then we went to visit relatives, making it more difficult to edit under the radar. Until we go home again, I’ve been working on a short story… Except that I think the shortest story I’ve ever finished was still over ten pages.

I’m considering posting the full story on Amazon when I’m done, so there might be a few changes when it’s all finished. I think we’ve decided to move it forward from 1836, to some point after the invention of poppers… Not for any reason of course.

Offline Sheila_Stretch

• Trusted Member
  • Virgin Fist
    • View Profile
    • LegitKink.net
If you like stories, you might not hate this (please feel free to offer criticism or point out mistakes):

(Alone on the farm text omitted since it's posted elsewhere. You can read it here: http://www.fistforum.com/fisting-stories/alone-on-the-farm-jane-wrecks-her-hole/ )

Offline Sheila_Stretch

• Trusted Member
  • Virgin Fist
    • View Profile
    • LegitKink.net
(Alone on the Farm text story omitted since it's posted elsewhere. You can read it here: http://www.fistforum.com/fisting-stories/alone-on-the-farm-jane-wrecks-her-hole/ )

Offline Sheila_Stretch

• Trusted Member
  • Virgin Fist
    • View Profile
    • LegitKink.net
(Alone on the Farm text story omitted since it's posted elsewhere.. You can read it here: http://www.fistforum.com/fisting-stories/alone-on-the-farm-jane-wrecks-her-hole/ )

Offline Sheila_Stretch

• Trusted Member
  • Virgin Fist
    • View Profile
    • LegitKink.net

Offline krakbaknsak

• Trusted Member
  • Holey Moley
    • View Profile
What a fantastically epic thread. It is so good to naturally proud woman who knows what she wants. Thank you for this, and I look forward to your anal adventures. K+
I may not know the solution, but I do admire the problem

Offline Mr. S

• Trusted Member
  • Virgin Fist
    • View Profile
And that's where we're at today. Anything we Mrs. S or I post past this post is "live." Feel free to comment/ask questions/make requests!

Offline imsnowman

• Trusted Member
  • Fullfeeler
    • View Profile
K+ Absolutely amazing first post. Incredible.  Thanks for sharing all the info and your bodies!

Offline DragonflyStories

• Trusted Member
  • Fullfeeler
  • My body is my playground
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfly Stories: Intimate Transformations
I’ve got a few fetishes, which have been brought up before, but I figured that there wasn’t much point in talking about something while I’m not particularly into it (I’m sure I’m not the only one with shifting tastes). One in particular has come back with a vengeance.

We started watching Breaking Bad for the second time, and the main character’s wife, Skyler, is heavily pregnant. It’s been driving me NUTS! I keep looking down at my belly and wanting it to be full and round. When no one’s looking, I put my hands under my shirt and pretend like my stomach is huge. I want it to be smooth, swollen, and firm with something kicking and squirming around inside me.

I keep masturbating to the idea of being fucked obscenely by multiple people drowning my insides with cum, while twins or triplets writhe around inside me. This afternoon we went shopping, and I was asking Mr. S what he thought about the idea of me being full of alien eggs. I imagined a frog-spawn-like mass of eggs stuffed inside me, stretching me impossibly till I can hardly move (think 12 months pregnant). I’d have trouble reaching around the enormous bulge to rub my clitoris, and I wouldn’t have to wear a bra, since my breast would just rest on my belly... He swore at me and had to stand next to the trolley/cart until he managed to think about non-sexy things (loose pants/trousers).
This is one of my biggest fetishes too!! Hugely over-swollen with alien spawn of all kinds. That's what I write about in my stories!

Sorry if I missed this somehow, but do we get a shot of him fucking the fleshlight while it's in your oversized hole? :)
Volume 2 of my erotic science fiction stories available on Amazon!
http://www.amazon.com/Dragonfly-Stories-Intimate-Transformations-ebook/dp/B006OAWJ90
My very own Yahoo Group! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DragonflyFans/

Offline DragonflyStories

• Trusted Member
  • Fullfeeler
  • My body is my playground
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfly Stories: Intimate Transformations
Where are u sexy goddess ?? I hope to see a new video of your beautiful vagina again soon !!!
Hell yes. Please someone post links/pics of more fleshlight inside vagina! I can't find shit either.

Lady, could you hook us up? It would be most well received.

Hopefully you won’t be too disappointed… I started editing another video, but then we went to visit relatives, making it more difficult to edit under the radar. Until we go home again, I’ve been working on a short story… Except that I think the shortest story I’ve ever finished was still over ten pages.

I’m considering posting the full story on Amazon when I’m done, so there might be a few changes when it’s all finished. I think we’ve decided to move it forward from 1836, to some point after the invention of poppers… Not for any reason of course.
Unfortunately, Amazon will not allow any bestiality or incest of any kind. Smashwords does, but it's very easy to get your work stolen there.

Have you tried belly inflation, either with water or air?
Volume 2 of my erotic science fiction stories available on Amazon!
http://www.amazon.com/Dragonfly-Stories-Intimate-Transformations-ebook/dp/B006OAWJ90
My very own Yahoo Group! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DragonflyFans/

Offline lunchbox24012

• Trusted Member
  • Junior Fister
    • View Profile
+K to the both of ya!  This thread is in contention for my all-time favorite!

Offline mindblazinsexxx

• Trusted Member
  • Junior Fister
    • View Profile
Love your grin!!! Nice to see such pleasure... MIss you already and need more lol. thanks for posting..

Offline LuvFist6721

• Trusted Member
  • Holey Moley
  • Luv fisting of all kinds!
    • View Profile
Amazing post and an amazing lady!! I'd LOVE to see the work continued!! Dragon, wonderful suggestion about the belly inflation! I read in one of your other post about you possibly inserting a stone egg.  Mrs. S, that might be a consideration, inserting stone eggs a little at a time so you can feel the weight.  Hearing about that and seeing the results would be hot!

You need to log in to comment, post and watch photos & videos on the fisting forum.
Please log in or sign up for a free account